Recruitment & Selection procedures:
- Vacancy arises
- Qualifications and experience determined
- First option is to advertise internally for filling the vacancy. Short listing of suitable employees are interviewed and best suited is offered the position.
- If no suitable candidate exist within the organization, Public Advertisements are placed in the daily newspapers to fill vacancies or new positions
- Short listing for interviews by Human Resource Department and position Department Head
- Interview by panel consisting of HR officer, position Department Head and for senior positions, Chairman of the HR Subcommittee of the Board. Interviews are based on set criteria and rating system.
- Candidate rated best and suitable for the position is offered the position with the approved salary scale for the position. If the candidate does not accept, the best and next suitable is offered the position.
- If no candidate is considered suitable, the position is advertised again in the daily newspapers and the process repeated.